Sunday 27 November 2011

Lyrics with specific shots

Oh, oh                                       Establishing shot...



Can we hold hands                           sets the scene (countryside)
If it's cold outside                     
Do it if you can                          Lip syncing (mostly all the way through) 
Just don't feel obliged 
Are we in love?                          High angle shot...
Maybe in my mind                               of walking through a puddle
Are we in love?
We can compromise                   Long shots...
I can't be strong, oh, oh                       of protagonist walking
But babe, I'll try
'Cause I'll never be your own        Close up... 
                                                                   of the first shot of her face 
Even if I stole him, control him,     Stop motion...
Dictate him, indoctrinate him                of heart
Fix him, convince him                    (more lip sync)
I'll never be his own                       Shot of typing on computer screen 
Even if he stole me, control me,    (more lip sync)
Dictate me, indoctrinate me
Fix me, convince me
I'll never be his own                     Shot of typing on computer screen 
Can we change hands                   Close up...
Can I change your mind?                      of dogs face
Change your plans
You know I can't change mine       Long shot...
'Cause I'm in love                                 of protagonist and dog
 I think I'm tied
Yes I'm in love                              (more lip sync)
With my other side
I can't be strong, oh, oh,               Several long shots...
 But babe, I'll try                                   of protagonist and dog playing
 
'Cause I'll never be your own                   lip sync
'Cause you'll never be my own
'Cause I'll never be your own  
'Cause you will never be my own 
'Cause I'll never be your own

Even if I stole him, control him,             Stop motion...
Dictate him, indoctrinate him                       of heart
Fix him, convince him                           (more lip sync)
I'll never be his own                              Shot of typing on computer screen

No comments:

Post a Comment